- The GE375 modular sofa / chairs by Hans Wegner
- The UFO coffee table in Brazilian rosewood by Johannes Andersen
- A pair of CH25 Lounge chairs by Hans Wegner
- Teak Farstrup dining chair #210
- Teak bar stools by Modertone, Melbourne, 1967
- Grant Featherston’s B23O Contour Chair
- Black vinyl and chrome pedestal seats from Sweden
Built in 2013, Ozone House nestles amongst the trees in the coastal suburb of Freshwater. This native setting naturally called for furnishings that harmonise with the outdoors and complement the architecture of the house. The organic lines and natural materials used by Scandinavian designers in the mid-twentieth century proved an ideal choice. Vampt stylists selected pieces from Vampt’s vast collection considering colour and material, and of course adding the finishing touches that transform a house into a home. The result is a calming sanctuary – fresh, light, and spacious – full of natural wood and colour. With furniture sourced from Vampt Vintage Design it’s as stylish as it is comfortable.
The GE375 modular sofa / chairs by Hans Wegner is functional and adaptable offering single seating or a sofa. The UFO coffee table in Brazilian rosewood by Johannes Andersen is a statement piece in the living room and a pair of CH25 Lounge chairs by Hans Wegner and Danish teak cabinet complement the space.